© Written by Sihem Cherif
She said: "Be my Daniel, taken in a fury Enchanted by the colors of my dress Tell me all about the love story Straightening the rope from its backwardness" Be My Danielle, I will be your 'Anna', yielding to the vows of togetherness He said: "Do be my Anna, leaving her cozy home, the child's smile and all the glory of her Dome I will be your Vronsky No shame in tears when love surges." She said: "Be my George abducting his throne Making of me a queen of his heart yearning to sip coffee with me in a mere flat balcony I will be your 'Wallis' and put up with all the agony... Enchanting those fragrant loves stories in the book of life Let's go to the sea, to look for 'the old man and his whale' we shall thaw in the din of the churches and ask 'for whom the bell tolls'? The brimmed love king became 'the English patient' saying 'farewell to arms' and armas and 'the sun also rises' to say goodbye to the pandemic cherish the 'love in the time of cholera.'
Notations: * 'The Old Man and the Whale' is the title of a book written by John C. Atkinson
* 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' is the title of a novel written by Ernest Hemingway
* 'The English Patient' is the title of a novel written by Michael Ondaatje
* 'Farewell to Arms' is the title of a novel written by Ernest Hemingway
* 'The Sun Also Rises' is the title of a novel written by Ernest Hemingway
* 'Love in the Time of Cholera' is the title of a novel written by García Márquez