Submissions Form for Poetry and Prose, only.
Please read our Submission Guidelines, below.
* No sexual content, no vulgarity, no profanity shall be
* No negative literature toward race, religion, culture,
or ethnicity, otherwise it will be declined.
* FOR POETRY: Only 1-2 of your best, unpublished poems, may be submitted on this Submissions Form, or,
if you prefer, you may contact any of our Editors and
submit by email (located below).
* FOR SHORT STORIES, BLOG ARTICLES,
CREATIVE FICTION/NONFICTION, and TRANSLATIONS: ONE (1) Submission per writer,
submit by email, only. Our emails have been provided
* REGARDING VISUAL ART SUBMISSIONS:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, only. We are not
accepting online submissions. We will accept original
and unpublished Visual Arts/Photography by email.
You may provide an image of yourself and a brief synopsis about your art.
* REGARDING RECENT BOOK PUBLICATIONS:
Contact via Email, only. Please do provide an image of your book(s), a brief, third-person BIO about yourself
as well as information about your book. Your synopsis
should be written short and precise. Optional but not required: Provide an image of yourself.
All other inquiries, contact the following Editors below, by clicking on appropriate email address:
ZAKIR MALIK, Editor-in-Chief:
ATIF KHURSHID WANI, Senior Editor:
IMTIYAZ PANDOW, Web Content Editor:
ANNETTE NASSER, Founder/Publisher